5 Email Funnels Every Company Should Have
DID YOU KNOW? Email Funnels can bring 13% higher revenue & 39% happier customers due to tripling sales team capacity and increased retention rates.
Here are 5 Email Funnels that every business should have.
1) Prospects – Build an automated funnel to attract, educate, and convert targeted leads.
2) Hot & Cold Leads – Build an automated funnel to educate and have continued follow-ups from your sales team. Most sales teams have limited capacity and work only HALF of all leads.
3) Active Customers – Build automated funnels to stay in touch with your active customers, with quarterly check-ins to gage service and proactively schedule service.
4) Staff – Build automated funnels to continuously gauge your internal team. A happy team will out-produce a disgruntled team. We also suggest building automated kudos to team members that go above and beyond.
5) Terminated Customers – Every canceled customer is an opportunity to learn from mistakes. Build an automated survey and annual check-ins to see if you can ever convert them back to an active customer.
Contact us for a free consultation on a CRM and Marketing software that will suit your business. Check out all of our digital marketing services to improve your lead generation and customer retention.