Before we start creating your website, our team of web developers, marketing strategists, copywriters, and the company’s CEO will meet with you to learn more about your business, your industry, and your competition. This allows us to review the rankings of your competitors and do keyword research to help determine the appropriate manner to write the copy that will ensure higher rankings on Google.
WEB DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
- Architects and interior design
- Finance and banking
- Government and military
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Medical and healthcare
- Nonprofits and foundations
- Professional services, including lawyers
- Real estate, construction, development
- Services, including air conditioning
- Veterinarian and dog parks
- Women’s Groups
When you hire Fisher Agency, you are not only hiring a full-service marketing team but a team that is here to help enhance your website’s user experience while staying on brand. Our team can handle your branding, strategic marketing, graphic designs, social media management, public relations, and more. After all, we’ve been in business for over 33 years in Jacksonville, FL. Don’t worry, you will be working directly with our creative team, who is doing the work for you, not a salesperson.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Mobile responsive websites
- ADA and/or HIPAA compliant sites
- Custom database work
- Learning management systems
- WordPress, custom, and templated (including WOOcommerce e-commerce)
- Expression Engine
WordPress Management, Update & Support
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that is one of the easiest and most powerful website platforms today. It is currently the number one website platform globally. WordPress was designed with usability and flexibility in mind making it great for both large and small websites. How it is programmed powers both the backend and frontend of the website to make it easy to make changes or add new content or features.
Since WordPress is a CMS which is like computer software, there are so many updates and security patches to do all the time and it’s important to not push them off. Doing them at least monthly will help prevent hacking or malfunctions.
WordPress updates can be taken care of by yourself, as we explain in this article, there are more detailed tasks at hand that need professional attention. You may need a professional to handle broken links, plugin licenses and general programming errors that happen with updates.
Our Jacksonville web developers offer a WordPress monthly update program for all the issues that aren’t simple fixes. This program has us take care of all the updates every month and fix possible hacking issues if they occur on the site.
- Weekly plugin, system, or theme updates
- Possible extra plugin configuration after update
- Security monitoring to prevent hackings
- Emergency support and website fix/restore in case of hacking (up to 3 hours)
- Extra backup on-site (in case the site is not hosted with a service that already makes routine backups)
- Performance and load speed optimization
- Check-out and resolve possible issues such as plugin conflicts, PHP server updates, 404 errors, or broken links
Our SEO experts write meta-data that will help with raising your website on the search engines. Updating your SEO often is very vital as keyword search volumes change over time. Google also changes its algorithms often (how it ranks websites). It takes a lot of research to stay on top of this.
- Our team of SEO experts will research keywords that you believe your customers use to search for a business like yours. They will also research the keywords that Google says customers use.
- Experts will write meta-data that is SEO keyword-rich as well as H1 and H2 headers that use the keyword phrases chosen.
- Our website programmers will go into the backend of your website and implement the SEO meta-data and update the H1 and H2 headers on the web pages.
Here is a link to our blog on SEO Keyword Tools that are our favorites.
For more information on SEO (search engine optimization) go to our SEO service page or give us a call at 904.398.3699 today.
Our web development team, led by Mirko Bonet will integrate your social media platforms into your website when they design it. We can program your website to fundamentally show your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feeds at your request. Our amazing development team can also program your blogs so that it is easy for you to share on any of your social media platforms. Our team will also train your staff to update your website with an audio-video recorded personalized session if you wish.
That does not include the cost of premium license plugins. We will ask for your permission to buy the new license. These licenses are sometimes purchased for initial website design and will need updates. Occasionally the plugin developer will quit supporting it or updating it for the new versions of WordPress. In this case, we have to look for a replacement.
If your website requires constant content updates and management but you don’t have time with you running a business, don’t worry we also offer a WordPress Management Program.
- WordPress content update, adding or editing content for pages or blog articles
- Sharing blog articles on client social media
- User management (ex. Adding, removing users, resetting passwords)
- eCommerce product updates
- Membership support