Effective Marketing Doesn't Cost You Money… It makes you money.
A well thought-out marketing campaign:
- Produces sales leads
- Reduces selling costs and time
- Makes selling easier
- Enhances credibility with existing clients
- Introduces old clients to new products and services
- Increases employee morale
- Makes it easier to recruit good employees
- Intimidates and eliminates the competition
Elements of effective marketing;
Objective: To generate new leads or generate awareness to existing customers.
Distinctiveness: The more distinctive your marketing is, the more memorable it will be.
Consistency: Uniformity in style and content, the new buzzword for this is “Branding”.
Frequency: Many clients’ memories are short-lived. The firms they remember are the ones that contacted them last, either through advertising or sales calls.
Mix: Promotional activities should be a marketing mix of advertising, public relations, networking.
Cost efficiency: The focus of every promotional effort should not be on what works, but instead on what works best and is the most cost-efficient.
And finally: When your marketing is frequent, consistent and cost-effective, it doesn’t cost you money. It makes you money.